Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been having more then normal turn signal bulbs blow out. Now I am getting the following error on my dash - left rear turn indicator failure

Cant really find anything searching online. Has anyone encountered this error and know what the fix is?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
No. However I do have 1 of the 2 bulbs back there that doesn’t always like to work. We had been in an accident 2 years ago and it got crunched but was fixed. I just attributed the intermittent working of the light to that damage, but maybe not.

Have you had any work done on the truck or even a camper shell installed? I ask because they would have tied in power I believe back there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, all stock. Except that stupid brake light flasher on top. I drop it off at the dealer and he seemed to think it was the flasher. I have to get my transmission service done anyway.

I will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I hate dealers - They called me and said there is a cut in the wire some where and they need 250$ for troubleshooting. I said no, the lights work when I press the alarm button

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been having more then normal turn signal bulbs blow out. Now I am getting the following error on my dash - left rear turn indicator failure

Cant really find anything searching online. Has anyone encountered this error and know what the fix is?

That’s happing to me right now and don’t know what it means or what to do

·
Super Moderator
561 Posts
I could be wrong, but flasher relays are cheaper than an entire junction box and the labor to install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.