Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m trying to decide what I want to do with my truck level vs lift...
My buddy sent me this link from amazon which is pretty cheap but I’m nervous about it despite it having good reviews. I don’t want to drop a ton of money I’d rather sink money into a tune eventually. I’m looking to bring the truck up a bit and level it out a little more. I also work in the city and have an hour commute each way everyday so I want it to be comfortable. Ultimately I’d like to lift it and get some larger tires nothing crazy just extra clearance for when I’m off road.
This is the kit he sent me is any one familiar with it or have a kit they used that worked well for them?
Truxxx 403035-3" Lift Kit Compatible with 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon ~ 2wd & 4x4 (4wd) including diesel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3SMGJ9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RaIbFbVVG1Z6A
I’m planning to space the wheels out probably a 1 1/2 inch spacer just get the truck a bit more aggressive looking.

·
Registered
584 Posts
That’s just a simple spacer kit. 3” front spacer will net you some major half shaft angle and rubbing. If 3” or more is what you want. Look elsewhere for a more substantial lift kit. 2” or less, a spacer kit like that will be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts