Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my 2016 Colorado Duramax used, it came with a DuraxTuner from Calibrated Power Solutions. However, I did not have any of the instructions or software. So I call them up and a few minutes later they have walked me through the process of checking my state of tune. Big thanks to those people as I was not the original customer and paid literally zero dollars to them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's awesome dude. I too have spoken with them even though I don't have a tune. They actually took time to speak with me for about 15 minutes before I had even purchased a truck, I was just curious about things. I emailed them and was up front that I didn't have a 2.8 truck yet but wanted some information, they said to call them and we spoke for a while. Now with my 2017 I still have a year of GM warranty so I'm not going to tune just yet. I think after I tow for the summer I'll decide if I want to not tune but get an extended warranty or get a tune with no extended warranty. The truck seems to tow OK without a tune, on par with my older truck so we'll see how it goes. For me I think I'll drop the transmission pan before making my decision. If after a year of towing I don't like what I see in the transmission pan I'll probably get an extended warranty. I do agree they are really good people and if I do tune I think I'll also go with them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They were on my short list of tuners and after talking with Anthony today and seeing your post they got my money tonight. I will say they are local to the midwest so keeping my dollars close to home had a lot to do with it also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts