Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thats has removed it did you notice any mpg difference.
i know with my Silverado Hybrid i lost 1.5ish mpg. So i cut it down about 1/2 and reinstalled.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I don't even have one. 19+ mostly city, but there is a thread out there. Notice I didn't type "use the search!" in all caps.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I hate it when people do that to me, just an illustration. I don't mind answering the same question more than a couple times. Keeps my post count up.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just to add to the data bank. Just under 240 miles on the last fill up. I don't usually run much past half empty before refuling, so those miles include a trip down past Chicago to Indiana and back and also up past Milwaukee and back. 25.7 calculated at the pump with no air dam. The Interstate Tollway around Chi Town isn't always free and clear, so slow downs included.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As part of my negotiating to buy the truck, I had the air dam removed because we offroad frequently to trail heads and lake access points. Therefore I have no comparisons to offer. Given my current DIC display, however, I am VERY PLEASED with the truck's performance and front end looks!
20191220_125425-1.jpg
20200319_063116.jpg
20200319_063058.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
As part of my negotiating to buy the truck, I had the air dam removed because we offroad frequently to trail heads and lake access points. Therefore I have no comparisons to offer. Given my current DIC display, however, I am VERY PLEASED with the truck's performance and front end looks! View attachment 8641 View attachment 8643 View attachment 8642

1 - 9 of 9 Posts