Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just traded my Silverado for a zr2 a few weeks ago.stumbled onto the forum from a lil google-fu...looking forward to learning more about the truck here.mods to come on mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good deal. PM me if you ever think about coming out this way.
We may have a big Hurricane coming our way. Lets hope it changes course and heads out to sea.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope you survived Maria OK and with little or no damage. Let me know how you and your family are doing. Wild Bill

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx Bill!We are fortunate to have made it through Irma w/o any real damage.Maria will be a fish storm and is expected to pass by out @ sea.after living in Florida for over 40yrs u kind of get numb to hurricanes.when I was younger they were exciting!we got waves to surf,days off work and of course hurricane parties.now it's just an inconvenience and I guess the price we pay to live here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ZR2 in Lutz, just north of Tampa. Do you plan to do any off-roading?
My truck will be a pavement princess to the 9th power!i'm that guy whose truck is always spotless.other than some steep dirt boat ramps for covert skiff missions and occasional job site trailer backer upping...she will be in the garage nightly and polished up to perfection weekly.;)

·
Registered
587 Posts
My truck will be a pavement princess to the 9th power!i'm that guy whose truck is always spotless.other than some steep dirt boat ramps for covert skiff missions and occasional job site trailer backer upping...she will be in the garage nightly and polished up to perfection weekly.;)
I can totally respect that. I appreciate a nice clean truck.

As for me, my truck saw dirt within the first 100 miles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R.P.B...thanks!i unexpectedly got to drive to a job site last night around sunset.one of my guys left his truck keys in my work trailer...o_O 60 miles from my house each way!had to cross a big bridge over a lake that plastered my truck w/ bugs.i mean plastered...it was bad!so bad that i was out in the driveway last night @ 10pm when i got home washing bugs off the truck in the rain...iv'e got issues...my last truck was a silverado.black crew cab,lowered on 22's.i was a slave to that thing!nothing looks better than a clean black vehicle but that will be my last black truck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts