Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was researching the Colorado ZR2 and found this forum.

My current truck is a 2013 Ford F250 4x4 6.2 liter (gas). This is my 3rd F250. They are fine trucks, but I am interested in downsizing to a mid sized truck next.

Thanks for providing this forum.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Downsizing is a bit hard once you have grown used to a full size. I find my Canyon fun to drive, but still struggle with the shortage in storage space. I have to relearn how to pack my camping gears.

Good luck and hope to see you back with either a Colorado or a Canyon diesel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To follow up my original post, I bought a crew cab short bed 2018 Colorado ZR2 this week. However, I opted for the gasoline engine because most of my driving will be shorter trips and that would be tough on a diesel engine.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
To follow up my original post, I bought a crew cab short bed 2018 Colorado ZR2 this week. However, I opted for the gasoline engine because most of my driving will be shorter trips and that would be tough on a diesel engine.
Nice. Congrats.

I May get banned from here or at least plenty of scowls from other users for saying this, but I think the gas makes the most sense in the zr2 because the zr2 diesel has a very very low tow rating so makes it kind of a novelty item at that point in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts