Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I have 1 set of them but haven't really used them. I would like to buy more eventually as there are more knockout points in the bed of the truck, but haven't gotten any more yet. They were easy to install and they collapse when you don't need them. They are hefty too and feel well built.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dad has a 16 Silverado, maybe I'll order the 9 piece kit and let him use half in his truck.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Great, nine more potential points-o-rattle - does anyone know if they do/don't?
They snap down in there. I don't believe they rattle. However, I have a Leer topper, so that may soak up some of the noise. I can't say I've ever heard them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the Factory ones that came with my Silverado. I removed them before trading it in, also took my LED Bed Lights out of my Silverado and put them in my Colorado.

·
Registered
152 Posts
SO..... I bought a set directly from the BullRingUSA website. They installed easily even with my factory spray-in bed liner (which is admittedly thinner than after-market). I do question the 1000lb rating they claim, maybe for the ring itself but there is a lot of plastic there. The GM OEM rings are only rated at 250lbs and have metal front and back plates.

But they will work for me! I have a Leer topper and won't be cinching down a motorcycle so whatever they're rated at will work, plus they fit snug and won't be rattling for awhile.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I installed the six pack at various points. They work great and do not rattle. I have the short bed so they help when you want to isolate to a corner of the bed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts