Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
No joy on my "new to me" 2018. Probably won't need it in the near future but we drive to the north quite a bit in the winter.

·
Registered
2021 Crew Cab Z71
3 Posts
Reviving this thread. I recently purchased a 2021 Z71 diesel. Window sticker says it has the block heater, but I can't find the cord behind or anywhere around the battery like everyone (and the manual) say. Any ideas if it was moved with the facelift for some reason?
Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reviving this thread. I recently purchased a 2021 Z71 diesel. Window sticker says it has the block heater, but I can't find the cord behind or anywhere around the battery like everyone (and the manual) say. Any ideas if it was moved with the facelift for some reason?
Thanks for the help!
Where would the window sticker be? I can not find a chord. Worried I may not have one and I have a small garage occupied with things so I have to park outside. This sucks.

·
Registered
2021 Crew Cab Z71
3 Posts
Where would the window sticker be? I can not find a chord. Worried I may not have one and I have a small garage occupied with things so I have to park outside. This sucks.
Well I bought my truck new from the dealer, so my window sticker was... on the window. You could probably enter your VIN into KBB or NADA guides or Edmunds and see what options it came with.
I went to the dealer and they couldn't find my cord either. Said they'd have to get it up on the lift and try and find it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts