Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Not exactly what I planned on doing, but if you decide you want to ship we could talk about a deal on this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not exactly what I planned on doing, but if you decide you want to ship we could talk about a deal on this.
I bet shipping would cost close to 200 bucks. I shipped my stock grille not long ago and it wasn't even that heavy and it was almost 120 bucks because of the size. Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Ups ground shipping quote from you to me was $33 that’s based on the weight I approximated at 60lb but I have no idea what the dimensions are so that would change things.

if it’s not worth your time that’s no problem.

If you want to measure the box and get a quote you’re more than welcome to PM me for my zip code.

I expect the seller to do the leg work, I worked to earn the money so I don’t work to spend it (;

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ups ground shipping quote from you to me was $33 that’s based on the weight I approximated at 60lb but I have no idea what the dimensions are so that would change things.

if it’s not worth your time that’s no problem.

If you want to measure the box and get a quote you’re more than welcome to PM me for my zip code.

I expect the seller to do the leg work, I worked to earn the money so I don’t work to spend it (;
I'll measure the box, but I know its pretty long. The size is what will make the shipping cost go up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts