Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think it looks pretty good but I did lose some of my approach angle but not ground clearance. We have a deer problem out here and their is a lot of plastic on the front of this ride but at least I'll be able to drive it home!! I put buck bumpers on both my Jeep Wranglers and I made my money back in a short time. View attachment 4689

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I like that a lot. It's not just a grille guard, right? You actually replaced the factory bumper with a new, steel one and a grille guard, right? I have looked at Fab Fours as they are one of the only other ones that makes one that I like for the Canyon. I do like your's though. We also have quite the deer problem here in Missouri :)

And the name of it is Buck Bumper?

·
Registered
587 Posts
The ZR2 bumper is still there. The buck bumper, or what I used to call brushguard are an addition mount by the tow hook with bracing somewhere between the grille. They look nice. Sometime in the near future I'll look into a full offroad bumper like FabFour, ARB or desert design. Maybe if I have time I'll fabricate my own. I did it for my Jeeps.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like that a lot. It's not just a grille guard, right? You actually replaced the factory bumper with a new, steel one and a grille guard, right? I have looked at Fab Fours as they are one of the only other ones that makes one that I like for the Canyon. I do like your's though. We also have quite the deer problem here in Missouri :)

And the name of it is Buck Bumper?
"Buck Bumper" is just what I call them. It is an Aries grille guard and it's on the front of a '17 ZR2. Took 31/2 hrs. to install it, front bumper, plastic facia, has to come off then go back on. 2 person job also.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts