Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the Luvern bull bar for my 2017 colorado and am very disappointed to find out after the fact that you must remove the tow hooks to install it, instructions say hooks will not be reinstalled.........sure wished I knew this before I ordered

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Send that junk back or keep it and start cutting it up until the tow hooks fit lol. Might just need longer bolts or something easy

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just purchased the Luvern bull bar for my 2017 colorado and am very disappointed to find out after the fact that you must remove the tow hooks to install it, instructions say hooks will not be reinstalled.........sure wished I knew this before I ordered
My ARIES brush guard needed a lot of plastic removed and reinstalled to mount but the tow hooks went back in their original places. Sounds like the BULL BAR might be a little heavier duty then what I have, but good luck anyway!! MADMAC:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This one came from Orig as well

Reactions: Burgess159

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Is it the one I shared in the Accessories Discussion area? A bull bar sounds like one big bar. I was looking at a full grille guard.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bet you could get longer bolts and put in both. Or weld them on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts