Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am looking to see if anyone else has had this problem or know what is going on -- I have a 2018 with 38000 miles on it. 2000 miles ago and about 30ish days, my check engine light came on while I was on a trip with my trailer. I also noticed neither my exhaust brake or downhill speed control worked. I called and made an appointment with the dealer to have it looked at when I got back which was 2 days after the light came on. So dropped of the trailer and headed home. About 400 miles on the way home, I got a reduced power message and this thing went to a crawl of maybe 20 mph going up hill. Thank goodness the trailer was not on. Got it to the dealer the next day and they said some sensor was bad, but I did not pay attention to exactly what it was since it was under warranty and was fixed. Fast forward 30 days and 2000 miles later, same thing is happening. Check engine came on yesterday, no exhaust brake, no downhill speed control. I am on my way home tomorrow without trailer and will drop the truck off at dealer next day, and I am just waiting for the reduced power to happen on the way home. This happen to anyone else or anyone know what's up with this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts