Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Here all week is right!
Truck got towed from Bishop to Ridgecrest yesterday, and is to leave on another truck sat morn to get to the dealer....after service closes of course. Cant be in a hurry now all the sudden i guess.
Breakin my balls over here, Chuck. Breakin em.
I am truly dumbfounded, as per both tow companies, lack of a full squad of drivers is a bit of a norm. I dont get it, how can a decent tow truck driver have it better on unenjoyment? Tow bosses both cited that as at least a partial problem. Who knows, grain of salt

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Im lobbying for gm to reimburse for it along with the repair. Hoping for a multifaceted reimbursement, as per the gm senior service team rep. Hopefully not all bullshit. Lightly talked about potential buyback, as i voiced that i dont have confidence in the truck after this experience, but have to jump thru hoops of their review. Hoping for the best but expecting nothing. Just want the issue identified and repaired. Dont even want buyback, the last remaining diesel longbed nearish me is wearing an $8k markup. 8 effing k’s. Thats like supercar sportscar amount of k’s.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Im lobbying for gm to reimburse for it along with the repair. Hoping for a multifaceted reimbursement, as per the gm senior service team rep. Hopefully not all bullshit. Lightly talked about potential buyback, as i voiced that i dont have confidence in the truck after this experience, but have to jump thru hoops of their review. Hoping for the best but expecting nothing. Just want the issue identified and repaired. Dont even want buyback, the last remaining diesel longbed nearish me is wearing an $8k markup. 8 effing k’s. Thats like supercar sportscar amount of k’s.
Yup the LB is a hard to find object. Well if they say their going to buy it back maybe you can point them to that dealer and see if they can work out some reasonable deal. $8K that's just screwed up...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Sooo, finally got a word from the dealer service dept, needs a reductant test i guess, $350. Everything else comes up without any codes or sign of anything being wrong. This angers me way more than a more spendy repair estimate. At least with one of those, theres a problem identified. Still no documented issue with why my truck was doing this jump-to-limp-mode thing. I put good def in there the first time, then pumped it out with wave 1 of my issue, replaced with good date code def (just like before) its that same def, but now has sat for 2 weeks, it should test fine.
which means theyre gonna call my truck fine and charge me for the def fluid test and get it back to me. So i can hope it doesnt flop again as soon as i get 300mi from home again? I wish theyd found the dpf bad, id rather pay for one and be fixed for a good long while, hell if the first lasted 140k then id do another in 140k more. Better than having a gremlin.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts