Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought $600 worth of parts to do a delete and can't find any tunes. Have the efi live autocal with on the Fly switch. Any suggestions 馃

Registered
Time to head to Canada.

Reactions: Albe23

Super Moderator
Not legal in the U.S.

Reactions: Albe23

Registered
Shame the USA has become an Authoritarian nation. No more freedom
It's a shame people think it has anything to do with freedom. How about people don't crap on our planet more than necessary/possible and then there won't need to be so many regulations regarding emissions. Want to blame anyone for this, blame the people/tuners that like rolling coal. They're the ones to blame for the state of tune availability. Good grief.

Registered
It's a shame people think it has anything to do with freedom. How about people don't crap on our planet more than necessary/possible and then there won't need to be so many regulations regarding emissions. Want to blame anyone for this, blame the people/tuners that like rolling coal. They're the ones to blame for the state of tune availability. Good grief.
Thankfully I moved to Brasil. No permits needed to build a house, no vehicle inspections at all. I have WAY more freedom in Brazil than I ever had in USA. And currently the Land of the free and home of the brave is quickly turning into a dictatorship. Think about the freedom we had in the 1970s to 1990s. Compare to now. Yes everything is about freedom.

Registered
Thankfully I moved to Brasil. No permits needed to build a house, no vehicle inspections at all. I have WAY more freedom in Brazil than I ever had in USA. And currently the Land of the free and home of the brave is quickly turning into a dictatorship. Think about the freedom we had in the 1970s to 1990s. Compare to now. Yes everything is about freedom.
I guess freedom from accountability is more important to some than others. I'm glad you're happy there in Brazil, but please don't mistake lack of accountability or quality/suitability for use for "freedom." I'm not sure what makes you think you don't need building permits in Brazil, though. You definitely do. As for vehicle inspections, I don't have those either.

Air pollution kills about 49,000 Brazilians every year. ... Deaths from both outdoor and indoor air pollution represent one in every 26 deaths from all causes in Brazil, making it the ninth largest mortality risk in the country.
In the US there are about 62,000 deaths due to air pollution. Brazil has 212 million people, the US about 330 million.

That's about 0.023% of the population of Brazil dying from air pollution each year vs 0.018% of the US population.

Anyway...I just tire of the political nonsense people use to try and avoid personal accountability for the regulations that get imposed. The EPA crackdown and lack of tunes came about because of tuners and diesel owners rolling coal. We wouldn't be in this position right now if people weren't being selfish and stupid. Maybe you want the freedom to pollute as much as you want. If that's the case then I'm glad you're in Brazil and not here. ;)

Registered

Registered
According to their website they still sell tune for 2.8
Also according to their website they only sell EPA-compliant tunes now. The OP is looking for a delete tune.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts