Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a little over 3000 miles and have had zero problems. Great truck and drives and rides like an SUV
It is an LT with all options except 4wd. Life time average is 25.8mpg and my only road miles were 88 miles from my north Georgia home (1400 feet above sea level) to south central Georgia ( Tifton,Ga 359 feet).
Going down hill 36.8 mpg and coming back up hill 31 mpg
The truck is stock except for a hard tonneau and Michilen Defender LTX tires. It also has Ceramic Pro finish which is so slick that masking tape slides off and cannot stick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tell us more about this ceramic pro finish, I've never heard of that.
Ceramic Pro is multiple coating of Ceramic which provides a very durable wear resistant finish that has a very high gloss. The product claims a life
time gurantee. If you read all the warranty exceptions it is worthless. I am impressed with the product. I blow the dust off with a leaf blower and it looks
like it was washed.when it needs washing I use an gentle pressure wash,blow it dry and use a microfiber cloth to get any remaining water off
I had my 2015 Chevy SS done and was so impressed that I had the Colorado done and my wife's Cadillac CTS V Sport is getting coated with it today
To maintain the high gloss they recommend a coating of Ceramic Sport once a year

1 - 4 of 4 Posts