Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Good condition with minimal wear after < 23,000 miles on 2018 Colorado ZR2 Crew Cab Short Box
  • Complete with ALL original mounting hardware (U/clip-on nuts, bolts, washers, and mounting/reinforcement plates)
  • Freshly washed (including sliders AND mounting hardware)
  • Willing to personally deliver these to a buyer in the Denver metro area
  • Photos attached below
  • Personal message me for discussion about pricing!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh darn, missed it. Did you upgrade, or just not like? Ive been considering for my ‘16 Z71.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, JDB!

I would say "yes" to both questions. I wanted something that would serve as a better step, so I originally decided to just get some decent step bars with the intention of simply swapping them out for the OEM rock sliders when I would be planning to do somewhat serious off-roading. Well, fast forward to today, and I've decided that I'm not really a fan of the step bars I purchased. Also, after I thought some more, I decided that I really don't want to go through the hassle of swapping the step bars and OEM rock sliders on and off. So, I may sell my step bars as well and purchase some rock sliders that will serve as a better step than the OEM sliders. I'm seriously considering the Strike 2nd Gen. rock sliders made by Victory 4x4.

My apologies for the long-winded reply... Hope you're able to find some sliders you like when you're ready to purchase!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts