Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lightly used in original box with all mounting and other accessories unused. Used on 2018 Colorado Z71 2.8L diesel. Works great but went a different direction. $125 picked up in Orange County, CA. or $140 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Audio equipment Gadget Computer hardware Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument
Office equipment Gadget Gas Electronic instrument Font

·
Registered
5 Posts
What didn't you like about it and what did you go with instead if you don't mind me asking. I have been eyeing this for awhile. Just want to get rid of the mush. Not too interested in the whole tune thing right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pedal Commander worked great and made the diesel very responsive but I need more towing power. If you are needing a better driving, more responsive truck, this is it. Let me know when you are ready. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pedal Commander worked great and made the diesel very responsive but I need more towing power. If you are needing a better driving, more responsive truck, this is it. Let me know when you are ready. Thanks for your interest.
Ok cool. I will take it then.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mylomine,
Are you local in Orange County, CA to come pickup it up? If I need to ship, PM me with your ship to address and I will get freight cost and let you know the total price delivered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts