1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck Covers USA (TCUSA) American Roll Cover, $800 OBRO
Prefer local pickup in Denver, Colorado 80222

My video overview (link)

A few years ago, a TCUSA dealer had a batch of these great rolltop tonneaus factory-mounted with Yakima tracks. It’s a really handy way to mount crossbars (and perhaps a Yakima Load Basket) above the truck bed. This is how we rolled for some family camping trips - heavier gear under the rolltop, and lighter yet bulky gear in the basket.

You can google TCUSA American Roll Cover for the specifications. Basically, it’s powder-coated aluminum, can be opened by key or pull-handle, and it locks every 12” for partial-open. It can handle weight such as snow loads. Water drains through drain hoses.

Does not include Yakima bases, crossbars, or basket. Just the tracks which are integrally mounted to the cover sides. If you’re also interested in my Yakima bases / crossbars / and basket, we can talk about a price for those as well.

Need to know: As I point out in the video, when the unit was open, my kids sat on the sides - and now the sides have a slight sag in them. The cover still works fine - it’s just a bit more snug (which might be considered a positive) when first opening or reaching its fully closed position.

You’ll need to contact the local TCUSA rep to pick up a few installation parts, such as (possibly) extra plastic bed spacers, four plastic bolt covers, a sealing gasket, and four rubber grommets where the drain hoses penetrate the bed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available. Happy to negotiate on price. This great cover is better off on someone's Colorado than sitting on my pingpong table.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts