1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased 10 US gallons of Diesel yesterday
I stopped filling the truck at $80.00
That is $8.00 a U.S. gallon

On the east coast of Canada I have never seen diesel more expensive than gasoline
Until now.

This is going to drive the price of evrything through the roof.

Will someone pls take out Putin.

·
Registered
580 Posts

On the east coast of Canada I have never seen diesel more expensive than gasoline
Until now.

Rob, around here in FL I'm seeing is start to go down. Locally around here it peaked at 5.99 US and now today driving along I saw 5.17 Us.... $8.... ouch man that's crazy...

·
Registered
46 Posts
been hanging at 4.99 here in central Ohio. perhaps it will let up some after home heating season is over.
still some fuel oil heating up here.. guess the "mean tweets" weren't so bad...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here on central CA coast, 6.06/US gal. cash.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob, around here in FL I'm seeing is start to go down. Locally around here it peaked at 5.99 US and now today driving along I saw 5.17 Us.... $8.... ouch man that's crazy...
Our idiot Prime Minister went to that Global Warming Climate Change BS meeting with the rest of the WORLD leaders and said Canada will be carbon free by 2030 or something totally imposable.
Canada has the 3rd or 4th largest oil deposit in the world. The amount of people working in Alberta is massive. It is not possible to be carbon free by that date. But that hasn’t stopped him from adding a carbon tax to the price of fuel. We have a provincial tax and a federal tax then there is another tax and now the carbon tax on fuel.
It should be illegal to cause people this much distress when they (the governmen) can’t offer a solution. You might be able to get a Mustang E or 2 but other than that what’s our option?

Justin Trudeau went to all those NATO meetings acting like the king of the hill. Have any of you guys seen Canadas military? We have nothing. Our government bought junk electric subs from England and then spent millions trying to make one sea worthy…. A total waste of money.
They should have bought used subs from the USA instead of scrap from England.

Its very hard to be proud of your country when it is led by absolute MORONS….
And if you want to be really scared, take a look at our 3 party system, leaders…….

·
Registered
580 Posts
Our idiot Prime Minister went to that Global Warming Climate Change BS meeting with the rest of the WORLD leaders and said Canada will be carbon free by 2030 or something totally imposable.
Canada has the 3rd or 4th largest oil deposit in the world. The amount of people working in Alberta is massive. It is not possible to be carbon free by that date. But that hasn’t stopped him from adding a carbon tax to the price of fuel. We have a provincial tax and a federal tax then there is another tax and now the carbon tax on fuel.
It should be illegal to cause people this much distress when they (the governmen) can’t offer a solution. You might be able to get a Mustang E or 2 but other than that what’s our option?

Justin Trudeau went to all those NATO meetings acting like the king of the hill. Have any of you guys seen Canadas military? We have nothing. Our government bought junk electric subs from England and then spent millions trying to make one sea worthy…. A total waste of money.

And if you want to be really scared, take a look at our 3 party system, leaders…….
I feel your pain on morons in charge, we have that going on right now. It's embarrassing to have a feeble old man pretending to run our country as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Until now.

I did pull my lumber racks off and am pushing 30 miles per gallon. I average 23.5 with them on. Say what you may about Putin. He was not the one that artificially reduce domestic production 18 months ago.

·
Registered
42 Posts

Until now.

Putin has nothing to do with it. Voting has consequences. The green new deal is what is causing inflation. Hopefully in November people wake up and use their brains when they vote.

·
Registered
42 Posts

No doubt Justin is even dumber than Biden.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I did pull my lumber racks off and am pushing 30 miles per gallon. I average 23.5 with them on. Say what you may about Putin. He was not the one that artificially reduce domestic production 18 months ago.
Not so much on this bogus "artificially reduce domestic production". New well completions were dropping from boring old geological and petroleum engineering considerations by 2018. I'll provide LOTS of MEGO facts and links upon request, but I'm guessing that most will not be understood, or even read.

And lots of leases are still going undeveloped. Shale drilling/completions in particular are death starring, for non Biden reasons. In spite of the laxity of the regulators, and the 11-12 figures USD of bonding shortfall for their asset retirement obligations.

The leases get won and then the producers sit on them. Their freely assumed drilling obligations are routinely forgiven and extended. And those magical new leases are even more goat pasturey then those they are now not developing. I think Biden should put them up for auction, if only to get the boni.

Coming from an adult lifelong petroleum engineer (domestic and international, for private concerns), who kinda' has a handle on these things....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Not so much on this bogus "artificially reduce domestic production". New well completions were dropping from boring old geological and petroleum engineering considerations by 2018. I'll provide LOTS of MEGO facts and links upon request, but I'm guessing that most will not be understood, or even read.

And lots of leases are still going undeveloped. Shale drilling/completions in particular are death starring, for non Biden reasons. In spite of the laxity of the regulators, and the 11-12 figures USD of bonding shortfall for their asset retirement obligations.

The leases get won and then the producers sit on them. Their freely assumed drilling obligations are routinely forgiven and extended. And those magical new leases are even more goat pasturey then those they are now not developing. I think Biden should put them up for auction, if only to get the boni.

Coming from an adult lifelong petroleum engineer (domestic and international, for private concerns), who kinda' has a handle on these things....
It's funny Bob when you're in a particular line of work and you have to listen to certain aspects of your field in a pubic venue and you know they're just so wrong and or full of B/S.

Reactions: ridenm505

·
Registered
197 Posts
ColoradoDiesel is a great resource for us to share observations, problems, and hopefully solutions. High diesel prices are not the result of any one or two or three world leaders and won't be solved by posting our opinions here. This site is maintained, I believe, not to enable political discussions but to share technical information about the Colorado Diesel. It is disappointing that people spout their political opinions here. If I want to hear political propoganda, I'll go turn on Fox News. Lets not ruin this resource by turning it into a political free for all where nobody gains and no opinions are changed anyway.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts