Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.greendieselengineering.c.../Colorado-Canyon-Duramax-Hot-Tune/2_55.action

Just a heads up, just released today. Their tune is a “one does all” map with factory safeties still in place. IIRC most tuners disable those for their “play tune”.

This is most likely the tune I’ll go with this summer. They spend a large amount of time on all their tunes and don’t release them until after doing thousands of miles on it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Should be a fantastic tune. I will likely jump from Duramaxtuner over to GDE, as I expressed in another thread already

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve been running their off road tune for three weeks and 2,500 now. No issues at all. I’ve towed my 5,500 lb camper, crossed a couple 11,400 passes and it runs great. Small puff of smoke at startup and none seen after that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hot tune and trans tune installed. Tires chirp now when you get into accelerator. Will comment on mpg after a couple of tanks. Bought offroad tune too, but need to find time and nerve to install that one.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Received my files today. Sent me the hot tune and the off-road tune. I didnt expect that but I certainly appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts