Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the typical list of codes that you may find when ordering your Diesel Colorado
  • 1100, Preliminary order accepted
  • 2000, Order accepted by GM
  • 2030, Order re-edited (if necessary)
  • 2051, Order changed thru Web
  • 2500, Order preferenced
  • 3000, Order accepted by production control
  • 3100, Order available to sequence
  • 3300, Order scheduled for production
  • 3400, Order broadcast
  • 3800, Order produced
  • 4000, Available to ship
  • 4104, Bailment Invoice
  • 4200, Shipped
  • 4300, Intermediate Delivery
  • 4B00, Bayed
  • 5000, Delivered to the dealer
  • 6000, Delivered to the customer
  • 9000, Order Cancelled

·
Registered
117 Posts
My dealership can't seem to get GM to pick up my build request so I guess I won't be seeing any of these codes. Been trying since October.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just got done searching from Nashville to Chattanooga to Louisville to Huntsville to Dallas to Tulsa using Chevrolet's website and found 0. I guess I'll have to wait until they start actually letting us in Missouri and the mid west have them. So frustrating.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I see them, wonder what I'm doing wrong on Chevy website? My dealer told me they will kit do a dealer trade because they have nothing similar to trade since they can't even get an order accepted. I'll get my hands on one somehow. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Buy it from Champion they are great to deal with. Call and ask for Tim Copenhaver he is the owner. I drove the red one it's nice. The white long bed in transit is the one I ordered in September .

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went through auto trader and found 4 with in 210 miles of me. 1 in Little Rock, 2 in Memphis and 1 that may or may not be in transit just 30 miles from me. Have to call them to see if it's actually on the lot now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Went to the dealer 30 miles from me and there sat a 2016 Colorado diesel. Going to stop back by tomorrow and have them submit my order so hopefully in 2 months or less I'll have mine!

·
Registered
169 Posts
When you get this going pm me and I will show you how to follow through the build to delivery and activate Onstar and see it get delivered on a map.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts