Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys my intellilink on my 2018 GMC Canyon Diesel is acting up. Sometimes it will start changing screens without me touching it and my radio will change stations. If I have my GPS on for travel it will start jumping around on the screen. It will also make a sound like I am touching the screen. Other times I can not get the screen to respond to me when touching it. Anyone else have or had this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having the same issues.... 2016 Colorado diesel. Sometimes it works great, other times the touch screen won’t do anything. Buttons seem to always work, though. I’ve seen it switch screens on me, too.... without touching it. My guess is there is no fixing it. Probably have to replace it which is highly irritating...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Having the same problem as above mines a 2016 chevy Colorado . Screen changes on it's own works when it feels like .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having the same issue. I have a 2018. Luckily I am still under warranty and the dealer changed out our radio/touch screen interface. Since it has been changed, we have had no more issues with it changing at any given moment. Dealer told me it seems to be a common issue with the larger touch screen

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having the same issue. I have a 2018. Luckily I am still under warranty and the dealer changed out our radio/touch screen interface. Since it has been changed, we have had no more issues with it changing at any given moment. Dealer told me it seems to be a common issue with the larger touch screen
Hi, Do you have the part number for the radio/touch screen interface?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got the same problem with a 2018. Tried the you tube loose ant. wire. Worked for about a hour. Then screen starts switching, stations start changing (scan mode) whether Fm, am, or satellite. Gps will not accept address when this is happening. Need a fix!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts