Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the dpf delete tune kit from HD Desiel Supply for a 2019. It's not "on the market" yet but they said a bunch of people are running/testing it at the moment?

Just looking for any feed back on it if anyone here had it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone running the dpf delete tune kit from HD Desiel Supply for a 2019. It's not "on the market" yet but they said a bunch of people are running/testing it at the moment?

Just looking for any feed back on it if anyone here had it
I checked their website recently and it looks like it’s commercially available now through the 2020 year model. I have not found a lot of information from people who have it and whether it's a good kit or not. I’d like to get some more info on reliability before I pull the trigger and buy the kit for my 2019. I called to ask a few questions couple months back. The guy that answered told me since I was in the US (Texas) all he could do was sell me the kit but couldn't offer any tech support or service after that. I then asked why I should trust HD Diesel Supply and use their kit. He told me they have a smart guy working there that does the programming and other than that I can install the kit at my own risk. Not super comforting, but there aren't a lot of choices out there for the 2.8 Duramax. I was hoping for more of a "we've had it on x number of trucks for xx,xxx miles with no issues" type answer, but the conversation didn't seem to go that way...🤷‍♂️ I'll keep looking for more feedback elsewhere and maybe talk to some local shops and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Find any other feedback yourself? I look probably every night for an hour and can’t find anything for the 2019 delete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts