Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I run a 2018 Zr2 Diesel.
Minor mods to date:
Leitner Rack
LED upgrade - Hi/Low beams, all cabin lights
LED install - 28" Rough Country (front), 2x Cube Rough Country (rear), tailgate 3rd brake light - relocated to top of Leitner rack. Currently working on Fenix light controller install. Eventually will be able to throw light 360 degrees.
AEV 1.25" front end leveling kit
Coverking Kryptek Seat Covers
Bug/Window deflectors
Bullydog onboard air system - tank located in factory spare location.

I look forward to being a part of the community. I am quite new to forums but am excited to share and learn with everyone.
2022 projects - 33' tire install, roof rack/40' rough country light bar, prinsu roof rack, maybe a snorkel, hopefully get my winch mounted. Looking at Relentelss fabrication front and rear steel bumpers.
I am curious to see how everyone is wiring up multiple light bars. Specifically, under the hood connections.
Thanks all.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey everyone,

I run a 2018 Zr2 Diesel.
Minor mods to date:
Leitner Rack
LED upgrade - Hi/Low beams, all cabin lights
LED install - 28" Rough Country (front), 2x Cube Rough Country (rear), tailgate 3rd brake light - relocated to top of Leitner rack. Currently working on Fenix light controller install. Eventually will be able to throw light 360 degrees.
AEV 1.25" front end leveling kit
Coverking Kryptek Seat Covers
Bug/Window deflectors
Bullydog onboard air system - tank located in factory spare location.

I look forward to being a part of the community. I am quite new to forums but am excited to share and learn with everyone.
2022 projects - 33' tire install, roof rack/40' rough country light bar, prinsu roof rack, maybe a snorkel, hopefully get my winch mounted. Looking at Relentelss fabrication front and rear steel bumpers.
I am curious to see how everyone is wiring up multiple light bars. Specifically, under the hood connections.
Thanks all.
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts