Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Picked up a new Minimax in May 2019. I love the truck other than an electrical gremlin that started acting up about a year ago. Very intermittent and has been a PITA. I located a tech bulletin about the issue on this site and figured it would be a good idea to join the forum. Good info here. This is actually my second Colorado. My first was a 2005 Z71 that I also bought new. That one was pretty trouble free other than the usualy blower motor problem 馃槅. I usually fixed that once a year or so.
Anyway, glad to be here. Maybe I can be of some help. Attached the tech bulletin referenced above.

Attachments

Registered
Hey All,

Picked up a new Minimax in May 2019. I love the truck other than an electrical gremlin that started acting up about a year ago. Very intermittent and has been a PITA. I located a tech bulletin about the issue on this site and figured it would be a good idea to join the forum. Good info here. This is actually my second Colorado. My first was a 2005 Z71 that I also bought new. That one was pretty trouble free other than the usualy blower motor problem 馃槅. I usually fixed that once a year or so.
Anyway, glad to be here. Maybe I can be of some help. Attached the tech bulletin referenced above.
Fellow oregonian here...
2016 Colorado diesel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts