Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the #7745 sway bar fits the diesel Colorado ? many stores and hellwigs own web sites says it does. I called Hellwig and they said it would not fit on the diesel because of tail pipe. I have seen on other forums people say they have put it on the diesel. They did not say if it fit with the stock tail pipe. I wrongly posted this first in the first mods forum. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, new to site. Yes, they do fit the diesel Colorado. I have a 16 quad cab, short bed, stock exhaust, installed it Mar 4th, what a difference. Bought it off of amazon.

·
Registered
149 Posts
What's the difference? Less "floaty" rear end? Also, how difficult is it to install?
I put one on my 2017 long-bed, it fits with quite a bit of 'finesse' to get things positioned correctly. I have about 3/8-1/2" clearance between the drop-link on the right side and the exhaust pipe, anyone with a larger exhaust like a cat-back system will have issues. The drop-link brackets were probably the most difficult to do but if I can...

It cut the body roll on my truck down considerably but the ride seems a little less smooth.

And get them to email you the installation .PDF file, the pictures are MUCH clearer than the print out instructions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts