Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have taught diesel mechanics for many years. Went to a local dealer with my wife to just look at the Colorado. I already knew what wanted, just wanted the wife to see the truck. Salesman had no clue what I did for a living. Tried to tell me that diesels are inefficient, smelly, slow, have no power and get terrible fuel mileage! Even tried the old game of playing the wife against the husband. lol. Short story, went to another local dealer and bought my Colorado diesel crew cab. Totally happy !

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :)
I was doing some research on an issue for a customer and saw this forum on Google. I drive a Colorado diesel and thought it looked neat. There's lot of great information here. Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Google, trying to learn more about them prior to purchasing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I used Google to find this forum. I was looking at a 2016 Colorado diesel and wanted to do some research on users currently driving the truck and their impressions. I've had mine for a few days and really like it.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I searched the web for forums talking about the 2.8 Duramax option. I was forced to do so after dealing with GMs customer service. They are inept, if you need an answer to anything not addressed in the Duramax supplement that comes with the vehicle, your on your own. So this web site needs to do nothing to promote the site. GMs customer service is doing all the work for you, customers will be forced to come here and seek answers from other owners.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did a ton of online research on the GMT-700 Duramax diesel before even considering looking at one. This site was very helpful in that decision. I came from a '14 Silverado LTZ so I was pretty spoiled rotten to say the least. First drive in the '16 Canyon SLT Duramax and I was hooked. Thanks much.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bing- Colorado Diesel

·
Registered
4 Posts

Google

21 - 40 of 42 Posts