Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado CCLB, 2.8L Duramax, Shadow Metalic Grey. 2.5" level/1.5" blocks. Softtopper.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have been snooping this forum for a few years now and due to the fans forum being a non stop downer on diesels, I have jumped ship.

My truck Is a 2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 with the minimax.
I am a 30's Northern Canadian, living not a very long way from the Arctic Circle in the Yukon. I run an offgrid homestead requiring me to essentially offroad to and from home and have an affinity for compact 4x4s, snowmachines and hunting/fishing. I am an active Canadian Ranger and just generally love being in remote areas of the bush.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

I have been snooping this forum for a few years now and due to the fans forum being a non stop downer on diesels, I have jumped ship.

My truck Is a 2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 with the minimax.
I am a 30's Northern Canadian, living not a very long way from the Arctic Circle in the Yukon. I run an offgrid homestead requiring me to essentially offroad to and from home and have an affinity for compact 4x4s, snowmachines and hunting/fishing. I am an active Canadian Ranger and just generally love being in remote areas of the bush.

Cheers
Howdy, you must be near Eagle Plains? I am in Whitehorse myself. Love my diesel Colorado as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.