Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2017 gmc canyon denali ccsb diesel
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellas first post here, The wife and I bought our 2017 canyon ccsb diesel in December 2022 and really love it it fits our needs so well. it had 98000 on the clock but very clean no rust ,accidents or evidence of abuse. We got it from a by here pay here only the third 2.8 babymax i had test driven not noticing a slight tick originating from driver fenderwell.now having researched the the typewriter tick i readied my self for the job gathered all parts and tools for timing belt change. im looking for a replacment high pressure fuel pump. i have ordered i belive to be the most recent supper-ceded part number (40009046) from the first three online gm parts warehouses to appear on a google search all three canceled the order saying sorry this part is on indefinite back order unknown when or if the order could be filled. so man with a ticking timebomb under my hood where can a guy get his hands on a replacement pump? without bringing it to a dealership of course. please any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance grego.

· Registered
2017 gmc canyon denali ccsb diesel
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe a performance diesel shop might have an idea or resource for replacement
hpfp? anybody know of one that specializes in the 2.8 babymax?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts