Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali diesel Summit White
10 Posts
GMC, Canyon, 4X4, Crew Cab, Short bed, Summit White…. What’s not to love?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hate mine.
I have a 2017 and have had nothing but problems.
  • transmission issue that was fixed under warrenty
  • ac and heat are slow to respond and make weird noises when changing modes
  • def injector failed and replaced under warrenty
  • def pump failed and replaced under warrenty
  • truck has a water leak from firewall when it rains the carpet gets wet inside.
  • I now have a rear main seal oil leak
  • I had to replace both rear light harness because the sockets corroded and tail lights didn't work
  • now I have another electrical problem where the battery doesn't charge and it's a problem other people are having as well with this truck.
I've had it for 5 years and will never buy another GM vehicle. My uncle and my Dad are both having problems with theirs as well they also have the diesel. The engine has been fine but the rest of the truck is junk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought my 2016 Canyon Crew Cab brand new with a cap. The original person who ordered it refused it and I ended up getting this vehicle for 11,000 off the list price. I just turned 76000 K on it and this truck has been awesome. On the road trips from upstate NY to the west coast and Florida I have averaged 34.2 MPG. I have not had one problem with this vehicle except for the original tires, 2 tires blew out at the same time with 23k on it. After Goodyear review the tires they found that, that lot of tires had a problem. I was reimbursed for a brand new set minus some wear. It actually cost me zero as I talked with the service engineer. Second set of tires lasted until 75k. This truck runs equally as good if not better than my 2014 C7 vette I bought brand new. As for a friend of mine, he just sold his one year old Ranger because he was disappointed in the ranger for various reasons and just bought a new Colorado. He loves the Colorado even though he has only owned it since December. I have owned GM since I was 15 and I am 70. I will never buy a Ford or Toyota ever. My car repair shop works on these said vehicles. Rams are not bad but really no small one to compare. My son owns a Colorado and he loves it. he owns his own Architectural firm and construction company. All vehicles in his business are GM and no troubles. I am sorry that you have their lemons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts