Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

I'll have keys to a GMC Canyon Diesel. What do you want to know?

7K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Maxed out 
#1 ·
Hey ladies and germs,

I will have my hands on a GMC Canyon Diesel starting on the 25th of next week. I am going to do a review and photos, so let me know what you guys want to know.

I will try to answer as many of your questions as I can in the review.

Post your questions in this thread.

#7 ·
Great looking truck! I'm interested on hearing back on how it pulls. I had a 2011 Ford F150 limited with the 6.2litre in it I just sold(hard on fuel...lol). I used it to pull my relatively light 10x6 enclosed bike trailer and when loaded had a combined weight of approx. 2500lbs. I never even noticed it behind the truck or felt it in anyway. What never comes up in magazine tests or online comparisons is the difference between pulling a flat bed trailer with weight vs an enclosed trailer with the same weight. So what I am thinking about is not its ability to pull my rather light load, but the affects wind and barometric pressure will have on the truck as its a lighter vehicle than lets say a 1/2 ton like I had. Just a thought to see what opinions others have to say...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.