Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

Just Found Out About This Forum!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Duken4evr 
#1 ·
I have followed ColoradoFans since I bought the truck new April 2019, but I only saw a reference to this site tonight. The truck, along with 2 'Centennial brothers' had sat on our Missoula dealer's lot for almost 10 months before we bought it with 97 miles. Anyway my wife and I are retired, and we are full-timing for at least the next 4-5 years and volunteering at various federal (COE, NPS, NWR, NRA, NB) facilities in addition to our normal touring as a payback for the 30+ years we've RVd in a number of Airstreams. We sold the last 'stream in 2017 and bought a MotorCoach and leased the house out for 5 years.

The truck has about 10,000 mi under power and at least that many towed. Except for a deleted 'chin spoiler', transmission dipstick and Provent 200, it is stock and will probably stay that way. 2 Corgis occupy the 2nd row in their safety seats. The solid doors on the shell and side tool boxes along with the BedSlide allows for a lot of accessible carry space which is valuable when full-timing.

This truck is awesome! Smooth ride, quiet, good fuel mileage and plenty of room for the four of us. FROM WHICH PLANET DID THE DESIGNER OF THE INTERIOR DOOR PANELS COME??!!

I have learned much from ColoradoFans, and now I hope to learn even more since this forum is dedicated to the Duramax. Looking forward to joining in!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Pickup truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Trunk
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Transport

See less See more
Reactions: Burgess159
#4 ·
Welcome! That is a sweet bed setup.

I am also on both sites also, can never have enough 2.8 related gabbing in my life :LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.