Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'd ask your dealer, seems a bit irresponsible of Chevy to not have a lockable option. Would it be any different that the one for the gas model? Other than not being green and saying diesel?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bem-auto.com does sale a locking fuel cap for 2.8 Duramax, but it will set you back $70.00. Billet aluminum, good quality.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To each his own, but you will never know frustration like you will experience when your locking fuel tank cap refuses to unlock! DAMHIK

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like a locking diesel fuel cap, can't find any! anybody have any suggestions?
Yes. Bio Environmental Modifiers. I ordered one a couple of months ago for my 2016 Colorado Duramax. They are located Kansas. They make them out of billet aluminum with a special key to open. It will set you back $100 plus tax, but the peace of mind is worth it. This is the only place that sells a locking cap, trust me. Save yourself hours of looking. They took down their website since they started manufacturing directly to distributors, but the will sell direct to consumer if you call.
Call them 785-562-2475

1 - 10 of 10 Posts