Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idparts has a 10% off sale going on now for > $200 purchases. Code is “MD10” The discount doesn’t work on everything, However it does on the provent. Free shipping through today as well.

I got the provent and a replacement filter for $148. Way cheaper than anywhere else. Add some other stuff to the cart to get to $200 and it’s a done deal.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Idparts has a 10% off sale going on now for > $200 purchases. Code is “MD10” The discount doesn’t work on everything, However it does on the provent. Free shipping through today as well.

I got the provent and a replacement filter for $148. Way cheaper than anywhere else. Add some other stuff to the cart to get to $200 and it’s a done deal.
Did you pipe the ProVent drain back to the crankcase per normal heavy duty practice?
If so, where did you tie in to crankcase?
Was there a kit, or did you have to source the fittings elsewhere?
I note kits are available in Australia but have not found a North American kit.

TIA.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you pipe the ProVent drain back to the crankcase per normal heavy duty practice?
If so, where did you tie in to crankcase?
Was there a kit, or did you have to source the fittings elsewhere?
I note kits are available in Australia but have not found a North American kit.

TIA.
I’m going to install it on my next oil change. You will need to make a bracket. Other than that, oil rated hoses and existing inlet/outlet plumbed to the intake.

No I plan on just draining it periodically. Don’t want the drain plumbed to the engine or anything like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts