Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Can't say I've ever seen the Rhino Liner applied to the front end of a truck (usually in the bed, although have seen it applied to the bottom of a truck). That's interesting. What prompted you to do that? Good looking truck though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice truck! Do you like all those tunes you have? Also what those air bags?
I like it because i hate rock chips and trying to get all the dried bugs off, they do not stick to this coating. You can get it in any color as well.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it because i hate rock chips and trying to get all the dried bugs off, they do not stick to this coating. You can get it in any color as well.
Firestone airbags on back for when i pull my 24’ camper no squatting

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a zr2 I love that thing! I really had a hard time deciding whether I should get a z71 or zr2. The zr2 is raked until I put my trailer on it then it sits level.... thank god! I’ve always ran airbags on everything. Unfortunately I need the suspension this go around. How do you like the gde tunes?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I put in Firestone airbags on rear, my tounge weight is 450 lb, they work great!!! Nice and level. Easy install 1.5 hrs

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Firestone airbags love em I pull a 21 foot travel travel trailer great!!! Easy install

1 - 14 of 14 Posts