Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2016 Canyon Duramax that’s been in shop for 150+ days, limp mode codes, loss of power. Had turbo replaced, EGR replaced, throttle body and intake deep cleaned, numerous sensors replaced. Put back together and again failed. Corporate resolution is involved however I cannot get a fraught answer as to ‘at what point is the truck considered unrepairable’? Being told to continue to wait for them to figure it out or pick it up. Might be 6 months, maybe a year. Anyone else have similar experiences?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Have 2016 Canyon Duramax that’s been in shop for 150+ days, limp mode codes, loss of power. Had turbo replaced, EGR replaced, throttle body and intake deep cleaned, numerous sensors replaced. Put back together and again failed. Corporate resolution is involved however I cannot get a fraught answer as to ‘at what point is the truck considered unrepairable’? Being told to continue to wait for them to figure it out or pick it up. Might be 6 months, maybe a year. Anyone else have similar experiences?
I think someone else did. Some guy on here from Florida? He got an attorney involved and went after them for the lemon law. They fought him until the day of the trial and then caved and gave him his money back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts