Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Haul a round bail hay for the neighbors horse - farmer said it was probably around 1200 pounds handled very well, I drove carefully, here some pictures.

2017 2.8 Duramax Z71

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put a leveling kit upfront and 1 inch spacers in the back but 20 inch rims and put 275 5520s nitros for the tires it also has the tune from GDE.
I have 49,000 miles on - not one problem except once when I was four wheeling in Arizona I ding the oil pan no leak though so I put the four super schedule on also.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is your truck all stock ?
Nice color. I see the crinkle in your bumper . Wrinkled mine too. The rear bumper seems to be pretty flimsy. Probably just a weight thing. I've been looking at getting a stronger one. See a few that I liked that still had the step cut outs in the ends.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I was never very good at backing up even though mine has the back up camera I struggle with it & the Mirrors, it does not have the warnings beepers. I am like you on my list is to replace the back bumper possibly one with a tire carrier on it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it’s pretty nice
Fastway Trailer Hitch Ball Mount- lockable both receiver & hitch height, no pins, 2 balls
Product Plumbing fixture Font Plumbing Bidet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts