Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I finally finished my tune and delete. The guys at motorops rewrote the tune and took all error messages off the dic. Truck is running awesome with the delete and tune. Super happy with it.
So were you able to get the "Keep Driving" DIC message cleared? if so what was the resolution?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I finally finished my tune and delete. The guys at motorops rewrote the tune and took all error messages off the dic. Truck is running awesome with the delete and tune. Super happy with it.
Glad they got it sorted out for you. That message can't be removed from the screen once it appears (as in, you can't hit a button to make it go away), so it's great that they were able to fix it for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am totally Interested how much did they charge you for tune? Also did you do the exhaust ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Happy to tell you all about it.
It was about $1200 otd for the tune and trans tune. It also came with all the info needed to do the delete. As far as the exhaust, I brought it into a shop and they cut the dpf out and welded a piece of metal in its place. That ran me another $200.
I couldn't be happier with the tune and delete.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Happy to tell you all about it.
It was about $1200 otd for the tune and trans tune. It also came with all the info needed to do the delete. As far as the exhaust, I brought it into a shop and they cut the dpf out and welded a piece of metal in its place. That ran me another $200.
I couldn't be happier with the tune and delete.
So you disconnected all the sensors to the dpf, exhaust and def ?
Can you give me contact info where to buy tune please

·
Registered
162 Posts
Word is 5 small time tuner shops got busted in the St. Louis area recently. Looks like they are no longer only focusing on the bigger online guys.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts