Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
384 Posts
I'm sure I'll do mine eventually, but right now I don't even know if they can crack GM's security. Guys at DuramaxTuner said they don't currently have a way around the latest GM recall "fix". Where is a hacker when you need them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I finally finished my tune and delete. The guys at motorops rewrote the tune and took all error messages off the dic. Truck is running awesome with the delete and tune. Super happy with it.
Getting ready to have a shop do mine tomarrow or monday using motor ops he’s a dealer for them hope all goes well ? Though did they tune it first then do the sensors?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Getting ready to have a shop do mine tomarrow or monday using motor ops he’s a dealer for them hope all goes well ? Though did they tune it first then do the sensors?
curious how your motor ops tune went? ive had mine for 20k miles and performance and driveability are much improved.mpg's are a steady 34 on the highway.. my 1 big issue with the tune, is motor ops has never been able to correctly calibrate the speedo. ive been on the phone several times with them and loaded a few patches, but still the problems persist..last conversation with motor ops left off they were "going to look into it further and get a hold of me"
never heard from them again, that was in april.. curious if your trucks speedometer is correct.
thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
8 Posts
I started out with Motorops then ended up with Lightspeed Innovations I couldn’t be happier. I was tired of the I will phone you back calls.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Happy to tell you all about it.
It was about $1200 otd for the tune and trans tune. It also came with all the info needed to do the delete. As far as the exhaust, I brought it into a shop and they cut the dpf out and welded a piece of metal in its place. That ran me another $200.
I couldn't be happier with the tune and delete.
I finally finished my tune and delete. The guys at motorops rewrote the tune and took all error messages off the dic. Truck is running awesome with the delete and tune. Super happy with it.
Curious how your motor ops tune is working out? ive had mine for 20k miles and performance and driveability are much improved.mpg's a steady 34 on the highway.. my 1 big issue with the tune, is motor ops has never been able to correctly calibrate the speedo. ive been on the phone several times with them and loaded a few patches, but still the problems persist..last conversation with motor ops left off they were "going to look into it further and get a hold of me"
never heard from them again, that was in april.. curious if your trucks speedometer is correct.
thanks
Bryan

41 - 49 of 49 Posts