Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just plasti dipped all emblems to black, ordered my intake, removed that pesky air dam (easier than YouTube makes it seems) and am waiting on my interior led lighting to arrive pictures to follow! I'm most likely going to plasti dip my tail lights to smoke because hey...why not

If you've already put an intake in hit me up and let me know how it helps the power (or lack thereof @181 whopping HP)
0106171946a.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is it? Thinking about ordering one
Sounds great, easy installation very happy. I noticed there is an air vent located above the passenger wheel well facing directly towards the intake so i may take the liberty of removing the "flap" that is "hindering" exterior airflow. Check it out let me know if I should remove it or let it stay "flapping".

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I didn't notice much different when I was stock, but I'm mostly city driving. Once you start lifting you start negating the effects of the air dam since its job is to move air around the hangy down parts and you're making them hang down more. I'm lifted and removed the air dam and still get better mileage than a stock tacoma so thumbs up for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts