Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up March 28, 2019. ZR2 Bison Satin Steel Metallic...
Local Dealers tried to talk me out of the Diesel - "you don't tow that much" or "your commute is too short".
But so glad so far that I opted for the Diesel.
Been doing small upgrades as I go along with Many more on the list.
Happy Wednesday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
also in central Ohio, nice looking truck. haven't seen many Diesels around here. i ended up buying mine out of Akron.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also in central Ohio, nice looking truck. haven't seen many Diesels around here. i ended up buying mine out of Akron.
I had to order this one at the time. I started the process in December but this color was not available for the Bison until End of January. Glad I waited. Already have 8500 miles on it and the MPG is way above my 2003 Tacoma (although that had the winch, bigger bumpers/sliders and tires).
I'm half way between Cleveland and Columbus

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I had to order this one at the time. I started the process in December but this color was not available for the Bison until End of January. Glad I waited. Already have 8500 miles on it and the MPG is way above my 2003 Tacoma (although that had the winch, bigger bumpers/sliders and tires).
I'm half way between Cleveland and Columbus
Whenever I go home from Missouri to Ohio to visit family, I have only ever seen gas engine Colorado’s and Canyons while there. Always the only diesel Canyon around when I’m at home :) Family lives in Mt. Vernon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts