Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm not new to diesels or GM trucks as I've had more than my fair share but today I bought my first Canyon with the mini duramax.

2016 CCSB SLT 4x4

I recently sold a 2005 2500 CCSB 4X4 because I was tired of driving it around town and I don't tow over about 5500#s anymore so this midsize setup got my interest.

I drove a little ways to find the one I wanted, bought it and drove around some city driving for the afternoon then on the ride home I set the cruise on 70 just to see how the mpg would climb. It was slowly but steadily climbing when I got home and with 150 miles on it I was showing 27.8 mpg.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice truck. I was torn between the Canyon and the Colorado, actually like the Canyon body lines a bit better, but got a much better deal on the Colorado, so that was my choice. My coworker had a Canyon All Terrain version that is red like mine and it also got the red stitching on the black seats that looks really sharp, but his is the gas version, nice truck, but I like the diesel much better myself!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the gas versions are good engines but I was only interested in the diesel version.

I'm picking mine up this afternoon from having a few accessories added.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts