Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just lifted my truck and all the old parts must go. 4000 miles on all parts.
Tires, wheels and suspension all still look brand new.
Pickup only.
Looking for $800 for everything.

OR TRADE

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just an FYI... I removed all my stock suspension and tires/wheels at 200 miles and only got $100 each for the tires/wheels and it took 3 months to sell them locally. I still have my complete original suspension for sale also and advertised it for $200 and no takers yet. The issue with the wheels is that they changed the bolt pattern to 6/120 and don't fit any other vehicles besides late model Colorado and Canyon. I hope you get what you're asking in your area. I wanted them out of my garage so badly I kept dropping the price until I got calls. I had them posted on Craigslist, Offerup, Letgo, and Nextdoor.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’d be really happy to get $800 for the stock wheels/tires!
Had a guy show up last Sunday, agreed on $500, and said it was a deal breaker once he realized that the TPMS sensors had been transferred to the new setup.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No more room in my house so out to the garbage goes all the stock suspension stuff, its never gonna be reinstalled so **** it!
The wheels and tires im gonna install on my 2005 Canyon and give the old wheels and tires from the 2005 canyon away to some guy that needs it but cant afford it :)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I’d be really happy to get $800 for the stock wheels/tires!
Had a guy show up last Sunday, agreed on $500, and said it was a deal breaker once he realized that the TPMS sensors had been transferred to the new setup.
Bummer. I sold mine without the sensors, told the guy he would need to get his swapped over. He had a base model with steelies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts