Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2017 Colorado Diesel and I'm finding conflicting reports on the interwebs about which monitors or gauges actually work. This is strictly for monitoring, not tuning. Anyone running an Insight cs2 or the Cts2? Do aeroforce gauges work? What are most guys using?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just bought a 2017 Colorado Diesel and I'm finding conflicting reports on the interwebs about which monitors or gauges actually work. This is strictly for monitoring, not tuning. Anyone running an Insight cs2 or the Cts2? Do aeroforce gauges work? What are most guys using?
I have an Edge Cts 2 which I bought based on a recommendation from the people at Duramax Tuner. It is a nice unit but offers limited data for the Colorado. I switched to a Bluetooth OBD2 reader (OBD Link MX+) and the Tourque Pro app which I loved but later resulted in limp mode due to a high speed communication bus problem, so for the last 40k miles I have gone without the additional data.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an Edge Cts 2 which I bought based on a recommendation from the people at Duramax Tuner. It is a nice unit but offers limited data for the Colorado. I switched to a Bluetooth OBD2 reader (OBD Link MX+) and the Tourque Pro app which I loved but later resulted in limp mode due to a high speed communication bus problem, so for the last 40k miles I have gone without the additional data.
With the CTS 2 what did it show? I'm primarily looking for Boost, trans temp, oil temp, coolant temp. EGTs if possible but not necessary.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Check out Banks Performance.
Gale has developed an incredible monitor system.
Has data logging functionality and a TON of information I’m not smart enough to completely utilize.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts