Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali diesel Summit White
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just bought a 2022 Canyon Denali diesel in Summit White. Sold my 2006 Dodge 2500 4X4 crew cab with a 5.9 Cummins. Quite a difference. I have a six year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever that runs my life. I hope that I’ll be able to contribute something of value.

·
Registered
2022 GMC 4X4 Denali CC LB Diesel
4 Posts
I have a similar past. I sold my 2006 Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 Cummins truck a couple years ago, found a 2017 Ram 3500 SRW 4x4 with extremally low miles on it and bought it. Just bought a 2022 Canyon Denali Crew cab 4x4 diesel. I do like the truck. Only have 1600 miles on, I especially like the acceleration from a dead stop with out any turbo lag. Mine has running boards, seems like they make it awkward to climb into the cab. I'm thinking about removing them. I am surprised GM does not integrate a Homelink button for garage doors, automatic seat and steering wheels heaters that can be programmed to come when the outside temp temp drops and outside door handle sensor to lock/unlock on there top model (Denali). Just pulled a hvy dump trailer around with it, the truck pulled it with ease.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have a similar past. I sold my 2006 Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 Cummins truck a couple years ago, found a 2017 Ram 3500 SRW 4x4 with extremally low miles on it and bought it. Just bought a 2022 Canyon Denali Crew cab 4x4 diesel. I do like the truck. Only have 1600 miles on, I especially like the acceleration from a dead stop with out any turbo lag. Mine has running boards, seems like they make it awkward to climb into the cab. I'm thinking about removing them. I am surprised GM does not integrate a Homelink button for garage doors, automatic seat and steering wheels heaters that can be programmed to come when the outside temp temp drops and outside door handle sensor to lock/unlock on there top model (Denali). Just pulled a hvy dump trailer around with it, the truck pulled it with ease.
Welcome,
I think GM doesn't want add all those features because it would eat up a portion of their full size buyers.

·
Registered
2022 GMC 4X4 Denali CC LB Diesel
4 Posts
Looks like GM is introducing a new design in 2023 for its Colorado/Canyon pickup. My guess is those options might be available on there fancier trim package. Especially if the other manufactures offer them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. Just bought a 2022 Canyon Denali diesel in Summit White. Sold my 2006 Dodge 2500 4X4 crew cab with a 5.9 Cummins. Quite a difference. I have a six year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever that runs my life. I hope that I’ll be able to contribute something of value.
Hi,
I just got here myself(y)😎 I just bought a 2022 diesel Z71 CC/sb colorado. Got rid of my 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4....no regrets.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Likely old news but told Baby MAC will be gone soon. The new gasser is supposed to be fast and over 400lbs of Torque. Not shabby at all, but glad I got in on the Baby MAC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts