Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 GMC Canyon 2.8L with 30,000 recently in shop for the third time with P013B (Heated Oxygen Sensor slow response lean to rich (Sensor 2). Each time dealer has updated ECM and replaced SL-N-Sensor. Have not been able to find any other posts / threads with similar issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey 2016 GMC Canyon diesel here. Same code, my dealer mentioned "cam sensor" or "drive train" issue. Setting up a service appt now. I've had unusual shift issues since new. Also my compression brake won't engage. I was pulling a car and trailer and the function would not work. Hmmmmm

·
Registered
54 Posts
2016 GMC Canyon 2.8L with 30,000 recently in shop for the third time with P013B (Heated Oxygen Sensor slow response lean to rich (Sensor 2). Each time dealer has updated ECM and replaced SL-N-Sensor. Have not been able to find any other posts / threads with similar issue.
I had same code a few times. It is a nuisance code just clear it with code reader tool. It occurs on mine when I use remote to start and don’t do it correctly. There is an answer to code on You Tube

1 - 4 of 4 Posts