Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Everyone
I have a P1 off-road exhaust and was wondering if anyone has made and welded a mounting bracket to where the oem one goes from the bottom of the downpipe.
The P1 racing Downpipe doesn’t have the flange
Gesture Font Drawing Art Rectangle
Gesture Font Elbow Parallel Slope
Gesture Font Drawing Art Rectangle

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey, Everyone
I have a P1 off-road exhaust and was wondering if anyone has made and welded a mounting bracket to where the oem one goes from the bottom of the downpipe.
The P1 racing Downpipe doesn’t have the flange View attachment 9556 View attachment 9557 View attachment 9556
No one that changed out their exhaust that I know of bothered. Me I would be worried that removing the flex pipe would put too much stress on the turbo itself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah don't worry about this. I just installed my Flo Pro yesterday and agree with the above on the lack of a flex pipe being a little more discontenting. The Flo Pro exhaust is all pretty light weight though in comparison to stock, so I'm sure this plays in the decision (with cost) to not flange it at the bottom.

But to more directly answer your question...no I don't think anyone has made a bracket for this. I have looked into the LWN off road scene pretty extensive and haven't seen anything like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts