Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Gasp...the wireless charger is all I feel like I'm missing in my truck! Everyone else seems to remove them!
The area they use for the wireless charger is really small and a full size phone will not fit. The biggest phone that will fit is the size of a small iPhone. The charger will not charge if the phone is in a case. With all that consider, the wireless charger was useless to me. I have the big iPhone and I use an Ottobox.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That makes sense
The area they use for the wireless charger is really small and a full size phone will not fit. The biggest phone that will fit is the size of a small iPhone. The charger will not charge if the phone is in a case. With all that consider, the wireless charger was useless to me. I have the big iPhone and I use an Ottobox.
That makes sense...so my S8 probably wouldn't even fit in there...bad design! Oh well!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picking up a 2017 GMC Canyon slt duramax this week 44k on the truck. Mint /loaded . Any good information I should know about this mini max. That I wouldn’t expect coming from an older diesel before the land of the dpf ‘s ?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Picking up a 2017 GMC Canyon slt duramax this week 44k on the truck. Mint /loaded . Any good information I should know about this mini max. That I wouldn’t expect coming from an older diesel before the land of the dpf ‘s ?
Hello Justin_511s, my truck is pretty much stock when it come to drivetrain. The only thing I added was a ProVent catch can. I also use 6 oz of diesel additive with every tank. I do notice the engine run smoother with the additive. Other than that, the truck get used for over landing and ghost town exploring.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Just finished a 3000 plus miles going to Dallas and around Texas. Picked up a set of used SuperSkidz for a V6. The #2 plate installed fine, but the trap door for oil change does not line up with the diesel. Either way, still a great purchase.
C92AF65D-812F-4A72-B9C8-2AC221EE3777.jpeg

41 - 54 of 54 Posts