Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Saw these on a black 2016 Colorado a couple days ago and they looked really really nice. The curved styling really set them off.

http://www.amazon.com/Raptor-2015-2016-Chevrolet-Colorado-1501-0615B/dp/B018R77ZF0/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1459350422&sr=8-14&keywords=2016+gmc+canyon

I'd love to see what else is out there on some peeps Colorado's. Pics are very welcome ;)
I ordered a set of N-Fab steps from Running Board Warehouse. I got the textured black finish. These steps have the protrusions with steps that look very sharp. The steps were on sale 399 and I talked them into a 20 dollar off for first time buyer, military discount what ever. Paid for the taxes. Oh, free shipping too AND the were at my door in two days. Last time I looked, they were still on sale.
A couple of observations on the N-Fab...
A) They look excellent and are very effective at getting in the cab
B) They install very simply and don't require any cutting, drilling or superhuman effort to make them work.
I had a concern about the egress using the step and sent an email to N-Fab. I received a very nice call from their engineers explaining the configuration. This level of customer service speaks volumes.
Pics to follow soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ordered a set of N-Fab steps from Running Board Warehouse. I got the textured black finish. These steps have the protrusions with steps that look very sharp. The steps were on sale 399 and I talked them into a 20 dollar off for first time buyer, military discount what ever. Paid for the taxes. Oh, free shipping too AND the were at my door in two days. Last time I looked, they were still on sale.
A couple of observations on the N-Fab...
A) They look excellent and are very effective at getting in the cab
B) They install very simply and don't require any cutting, drilling or superhuman effort to make them work.
I had a concern about the egress using the step and sent an email to N-Fab. I received a very nice call from their engineers explaining the configuration. This level of customer service speaks volumes.
Pics to follow soon.
P9010068.JPG

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts