Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned mine for over a year, It has 35K miles and runs better now than when it was new. I pull a 22' fully loaded toy hauler with ease. It looks pretty badass I have an in-grill 30" rough country blackout, single row light bar in front, a custom made light bar on top comprised of 5 rough country 12' single row black out light bars to replace the factory led's on the roll bar, and a get off my ass 40" single row light bar in the back hanging under the roll bar, To top it off I have blue rock lights in each wheel well and I custom made blue LED lights that replace the red metal "Colorado" that is on each side of the vehicle on the roll bar, I am confident some of you will want to do this or ask me to do it for you in whatever color you like it's that awesome! (I use the term roll bar loosely as we all know it's not!), No engine mods but 2" lift in front, air bags in back that really help for towing, I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone (lol), I look forward to learning of some do's and don't, custom and non-custom mods and just general info on a real trend setter of a vehicle. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts